Saturday, July 16, 2011

Datuk Siti Nurhaliza - Falling In Love




Once in a lifetime
An angle sweep to off your feet
And every belong guys
Dissapear before my eyes

It take me higher
When I hear you say my name
It's so familiar
When I caught up in this fantasy

Now I can't seek and find myself
Oh I can't seek it's my mind
Oh I keep falling... I falling and i can't
Stop falling... I falling in love with you

Over your two eyes
I see your love that comfort me
Every night when I go to sleep
I wait to see you in my dream

You take me higher
when I hear u say my name
I trying to tell you
that I never want to let you go

Now I can't seek and find myself
Oh I can't seek it's my mind
Oh I keep falling... I falling and I can't
Stop falling... I falling in love with you

Over and over again
You always in my mind
I can see it clearly

It giving something new to believing
Come take me away
Hu.... Come take me away
oh... away... away...

Now I can't seek and find myself
Oh I can't seek it's my mind
Oh I keep falling... I falling and I can't
Stop falling... I falling in love with you

Now I can't seek and find myself
Oh I can't seek it's my mind
Oh I keep falling... I falling and I can't
Stop falling... I falling in love with you
falling in love
falling in love
in love
in love
with you....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...